Monday, September 17, 2007

And so the training goes

So as most of you know I have been training for a marathon. I don't get to the gym as often as I would like but I have been as much as I can. I am down to walking a consistant 14 minute mile. Not to bad considering 2 months ago I was way out of shape and walking a 20 minute mile. I have finally surpassed my pre Parker pregnancy weight. YAY! It feels great. There is still more I want to lose but with the gym hours and the change in eating habits we have made I am sure I will get to my goal weight in no time. Speaking of food changes, Fast food is no longer in our vocabulary, nor is soda pop.

David is doing great at work. He enjoys his job and even signed up to take is ccna test the middle of October. Lets hope he passes because that would make his resume look all the better.

Its finally here, Parker starts school this week. He is so excited. He will be in a new classroom this year with a new teacher but I really think its for the best.

Cole, dear Cole. He is finally talking!!!! If you know him very well at all, you know that he didn't say much more then about 20 words last month. Well this month he has exploded and says at least 4-5 new words everyday. He has a speech appointment this week to see if he needs help in any areas.

Madilyn is doing great. She is 6 months old now and on the move. She crawls, sits, trys to pull up to things(although she doesn't realize she needs to hang on) and is just a happy baby.No teeth yet but I think she is working on some on the bottom.

We hope all our friends and family are doing well!

0 comments: