Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Snow, we got snow!

A few weeks back Tacoma finally got some real winter weather. We woke up to SNOW! The boys(and Mom) were so excited. We bundled up and headed out to play. Before breakfast to I might add. Parker plopped right down and started making snow angels. I am not sure why I don't have a picture of Cole in the snow but you can blame David, he was the one taking pictures that morning. I do know however that Liz has some great ones of cookie sheet sledding from later that day so check back for that post.It was also Madi's first time near any of this white stuff and she wasn't so sure what to do other then sit and let us take her picture.

1 comments:

Sonja said...

Snow in Washington is a very special thing! I remember our kids were very excited the few days that we got it.

I love your pictures! I can't believe how big your kids are getting.