Monday, June 2, 2008

Parkers Zoo Field Trip



Last Friday, I had the chance to go on Parkers field trip to the Zoo. Its not often that I can take Madi and Cole with me but Ms. Trish was nice enough to let them tag along. Well we invited Grandpa in the brick house to come along. Un-beknownst to us, this was Grandpa's first trip to the zoo EVER. He has lived here for 30 years and never once ventured 10 minutes down the road to the zoo. We all had a great time looking at all the animals and all the sea life in the aquarium. Cole loved and I mean he is still talking about the polar bears. Parker's favorite thing at the zoo was the walrus tank. Those things are huge by the way. What was Madi's favorite thing you ask? Well I would venture to say it was the mini teddy grams that she munched on the ENTIRE day in the stroller. We also had the chance to see a peacock with its feathers out in full glory for us. Now that is one beautiful bird.



2 comments:

Shauna said...

Sounds like you guys had an awesome day, the zoo is the greatest place for kids! Krysten, I think we should rally for a kid's day at the lake, Belize would love running around with her cousins and we could do a BBQ or something?

BreAnne said...

I'm shocked that your dad had never gone to the zoo.