Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Crazy 8 Tag

BreAnne Tagged me so here goes,

8 favorite TV shows...
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. One Tree Hill
3. Saved by the bell re-runs
4.CSI-I had stayed away from this for good reason. I knew I would be hooked. Thanks to Debbie and Dave for having seasons1-7 I am almost caught up.
5.17 kids and counting. That women amazes me
6. Survivor
7. 90210 (yes I like it)
8. ER-Although this final season doesn't have me hooked yet.

8 favorite restaurants...
1.Applebees
2. Moctezumas
3. Black Angus
4. Cafe Rio-To bad there isn't one in WA
5. Carls Jr
6. The Warthog
7. Red Robin
8. Jubilee

8 things that happened yesterday...
1. I voted
2. I got a flu shot
3. Did laundry so Parker could have a specific pair of pajamas for that night
4. Showered
5. made breakfast for dinner
6. checked my email several times
7. did the whole school drop off, pick up twice routine
8.looked for my old baby doll cradle(anyone want to clue me in to where my Dad has is stashed)

8 things I look forward to...
1. being able to hit the pavement walking again
2. Christmas for all the spiritual reasons
3. Thanksgiving, although I will miss my Dads stuffing this year.
4. BLACK FRIDAY-tell me, is there any better shopping day?
5. New windows
6. Snow, I wish for it every year but rarely get it
7. Hearing Madi call herself Mani. Makes me think of Belize every time.
8. Summer Camping trips

8 people I’m tagging...
hmm, I would tag Shauna but since she is in that crazy newborn non sleep life cycle right now I will just say if you want to do it great, if not thats great to.

2 comments:

BreAnne said...

I could go for a pineapple milkshake! I will have to go to Jubilee whenever I make it back to Tacoma. I am hoping to come home next spring

Shauna said...

LOL, I do feel like a crazy witch right now! I love it when kids figure out their third person, it's so cute!