Monday, November 24, 2008

Mad Madilyn

I swear I have used this title before. Someone tell me that almost 2 is to young to have an opinion when it comes to fashion. For weeks now Madi has been throwing the hugest fits when we get her dressed. We take the clothes off that we put on her and she picks something else out and is completely fine and happy go lucky. Well I got her christmas dress and I wanted to try it on and make sure it fit and well this is what I got...
full on kicking your feet and screaming fit
Took the dress off and she went back to her happy go lucky self.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

I swear I'VE done this post before too. :) Of course we'll be there, when am i not up for Aunt Faye's salad, I know its your favorite! ;) We won't be there til 4 or so though. Love to see you guys! Happy Thanksgiving!

Shauna said...

We're going to Brannon's parents house for dinner at 11 or so. Too bad,cause we're right off the freeway too.

Brent Hope said...

Krysten, I saw your sister and brother in law tonight. They are excellent people. I had to give your sister 2 hugs. It made me miss your family.:( Anyway it was great to see them and Pocatello killed Wood River.