Friday, February 13, 2009

Feeding the Ducks

I love the great state we live in. Well almost anyway. I really could do with out the rain but I will never get David to leave so I might as well get used to it. The boys are out of school today and were a little stir crazy in the house. We decided to hop in the car, go to Pt.Defiance and feed the ducks. They were so so excited and could barely contain themselves. It was cold but we had a great time and the boys are already asking to go again.
Yep this picture is why David will never leave, Green and water all year long 5 minutes from our house.


Parker thought he had found lost treasure when he found this feather.




Madi threw bread from the stroller, the seagulls were a bit overwhelming for her.

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Did you join the YMCA, or is there a different gym that has a kiddie pool? We'd love to know of one cheaper than the YMCA.

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

Looks like they had themselves a good ol' time! It's a beautiful spot for sure. I'm not that close to water, but 15mins up one of the boulevards and I find myself in the canyons. I love that!
How are you all doing? The board seems to be dying a slow and painful death. :0(
We're good here. I'm still sick, after 3 weeks bur at least I'm slowly getting better. Other than that, all is well.