Monday, May 11, 2009

Its all worth it

Life can be a bit overwhelming some times. I was blog hopping the other day and came across numerous blogs about moms and there jobs and how happy people were to be a mom,how they were thankful for there Mom etc. It really put me in quite a down mood to be honest till I happened upon a blog that just put things in perspective for me. It was exactly what I needed to hear at the time. It pulled me right up and out of that hole I was digging for myself. It made me remember that no matter the trial I am going through, its all worth it knowing that someday I will see my Mom again.
If my mom were still here with me she would absolutely kill me for posting this picture. She hated it. It is by far one of my favorites. It ranks right up there with a picture of her on Tim's Motorcycle.

2 comments:

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

(((K)))
I understand your feelings. I was missing my mom too but then remembered how she used to say "don't cry for me when I'm gone". So now I try to find something in my mind that she used to do to make me laugh/smile. She could be so silly and that was fun. Those were the memories I was revisiting this past Sunday.
I hope today is a wonderful day for you.

Sonja said...

Krysten! I miss your mom too. She was a wonderful person. I know that she's so proud of the awesome mom you are. I don't think there can be a better tribute.

I love looking at the pictures of your kids! They are getting SO big, and they are ADORABLE.

And I see that you've inherited her sewing skills. Lucky! I really love the dress you Easter dress you sewed for you sweet daughter.

:)