Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Rare


Its rare that I post a picture of myself on this blog. I am always behind the camera not in front of it. While on my trip to Texas, my good friend and also amazing photographer took head shots of all of us girls. This is one of the few pictures of myself that I can really say I love. There isn't one thing about it that I don't like.

Here's a short recap of my trip...
I met up with the most awesome group of women and one incredibly cute girl baby
I experienced heat like I have never felt before. It was so so hot!
I lounged kid free in a pool all day one day
I roomed with the craziest ladies of the bunch. I love you Katie and Grace!
I took the longest flight in my short lifes history
(really 4.5 hours isn't that long but it was for me)
I left my children for the first time since Parker was born. ( I missed them,really I did)
I stayed up later then I have in a long time. The last time I was up at 4am having a good time was when David and I were dating.
I came back more tired then when I left and needed a vacation to recoup from my vacation.

3 comments:

Brent Hope said...

I agree with you. Your picture is lovely.

Shauna said...

What were you and David up to at 4 in the morning, hahaha! :) Sounds like you had a blast, I am quite envious. You are gorgeous and sometimes its nice to have a picture that proves it even when you haven't showered in two days and your hair has sand/food in it (I'm referring to myself of course).

Krysten said...

David didn't go with me on my trip. I met up with a bunch of girls for a all girls weekend-No kids+No Husbands=lots and lots of fun!