Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Madi's new hair cut

The last few months have been horrible with Madi and her hair. Its a constant fight to brush it in the morning, she won't let me pull it out of her face with rubber bands or hairbands. She will however leave a clip in for the most part. She always seems to have crunchy ends to her hair from dragging it through the latest meal or snack. ICK! Well last night I had had enough and decided to cut it all off. She wiggled a fair amount so its not as even and as nice as it should be. I guess thats what you get when she isn't used to having her hair cut and she is two(almost three!) I think it fits her spunky little self quite nice and it was so much easier this morning to run a comb through it and put a clip in. 

1 comments:

Shauna said...

Wow you are so brave, I've been trying to pin Belize down for about a year w/out success. It looks great (you do have a beautiful model though)!