Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thirty Days- Day 20

This marks a special week. This week I am going to be thankful not for things but for people in my life. Starting with my family. We got together this summer for the first time since my Mom's funeral. All 8 of us siblings were in one spot at the very same time. It was great seeing everyone. It happened to be Debs wedding so it was one great big party. We took some pictures with each other. The one above is from Oldest to Youngest with my Dad in the middle. How thankful I am that the majority of them live close by and we get together often. My kids know and love there aunts and uncles. They also have close relationships with there cousins as well. I'm even more thankful that thanks to the gospel of Jesus Christ I can see the lady that started this whole group again someday.

0 comments: