Sunday, November 28, 2010

thirty Days- Day 25,26,27 & 28

Day 28: Today I am thankful for family. For family that are willing to help us look for cars through text messages, for family that are willing to loan us funds with out asking to buy a van, and for family that are willing to loan us a van to have transportation.

Day 27: Nintendo DS Systems: In the car for 12 hours is long enough. Our trip home last night was 15 hours in snow and rain. The DS kept each of my children entertained for various amounts of time and made our trip that much more enjoyable.

Day 26: The thrill of a good deal. Black Friday is my favorite day of the year. I love the crowds and the deals. Getting a good deal makes me feel good. Its my own personal retail therapy.

Day 25:Thanksgiving Day and all that it entails. Not just the food but the chance that it gives me to truly think of those things that I am thankful for. This month has been great, its given me the opportunity to think daily of the things that I am grateful for. Its easier to go about my daily ho hums with an attitude of gratitude that's for sure.

0 comments: