Sunday, December 30, 2007

TAG

Tag to anyone, I am with Shauna and don't like the pressure of calling people out to do one of these.Since I am pretty bored however tonight I thought I would give it a whirl!

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. trying to talk my Mom into a later curfew for new years eve
2. Getting my drivers licence
3. Babysitting way more then I need to when I was a junior in high school
4. Wondering why I couldn't be born in the same year as all my friends, they all would graduate in a few months and I still had another year to go
5. wrecking I am sure what seemed to be the 10millionth car to my parents

5 Things on my to-do list today
1. Dishes, I swear they hit the sink and multiply
2. Hoping Cole will just use the potty once on his own
3. That load of colored clothes sitting in the dining room
4. Make spinach dip for New Years Day at the Butterfields
5. I desperately need to do some digital scrap booking and get caught up a little on at least Parker

5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire

1. Buy a house in a nicer neighborhood,with better schools and maybe even a hot tub
2.Buy David a boat or two, he has a long list of boats he would someday like
3.Pay off Davids school loans and such
4. Take the trip that I have had planned in my mind since I was about 16-In case your wondering I would like to spend a few months in Europe hitting all of the WWII historical sites and such
5. Donate a substantial amount of money to Colon Cancer Research



5 of my bad habits:
1. finger nail biting, sadly Parker has picked up on this and has started the habit to. So not good!
2. Washing clothes and not folding them
3. Perusing blogs when I have a million and one things to do
4. Nit picking at David, I really couldn't ask for a better husband.
5.My habit of buying things for the kids and David and not myself.


5 Jobs I’ve had

1. Daycare worker
2. Fuddruckers counter person/baker
3. Nanny
4. Lab tech for an Orthodontist
5. Mom, the best by far, but also the most tiring


5 Things people probably don’t know about me
1. I can't make gravy
2. Up until about 6 months ago, I couldn't make a decent chocolate chip cookie
3. I am rather shy more often then not
4. I love to make my kids match
5. I usually had more then one boyfriend at a time and they each thought they were the only one.

0 comments: