Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July!


In our house the 4th of July is bigger then Christmas. If I could just convince my children that we don't really need presents and such, our Christmas funds would probably be directed to this holiday instead. On the Eve of the 4th, David,Parker and Uncle Tim headed down to the reservation to hook us up with some fireworks. Normally I would have tagged along but taking all three kids just didn't sound fun. So I left it up to the boys to bring back some goods and boy did they deliver. The above picture just didn't even do the show justice that we put on this year. Not only that it doesn't include the box of kiddie stuff we lit off before it got dark enough to do the big stuff. We experimented with fuses this year so that we could get a blast of entertainment rather then doing them one shot at a time. Wow what a difference that made. Tim and David did an excellent job and I am sure they had the best show in the neighborhood. Look out folks, Fireworks are legal for New Years and I can already hear them planning how to wire it all up!

1 comments:

Haley said...

I can see Tim being involved in that... looks like fun!