Thursday, July 3, 2008

Idaho,Yellowstone and more...

Well we are back from our trip to Idaho. We went for our annual Claridge Family Reunion. It was great. We left a few days early and hung out with my sister. My boys love her house. Its out in the middle of nowhere, they can play and run as they want. I don't worry about them as much as I do here in the city. Cole was fasinated with all of Eastons balls and sports things. I think he would have taken this helmet and jersey home if he had the chance. I guess now I know what to put on his chirstmas list.


We then headed for the wide open spaces of Yellowstone National Park.


Breathtaking is only one of the many words I could use to descibe this park. We had a very fun time and saw some amazing wild animals upclose. Uncle Dave was about 15 feet from this little guy...
And then he took off in front of Debbie and Daves car and went up the hill side.
We made sure to stop and see Old Faithful blow her steam.

We saw lots of other animals and wildlife that we aren't used to seeing. We saw Elk, Deer, some fuzzy looking little squirel thing,and Bald Eagles. We also saw lots of little geysers,waterfalls,hot springs, and mud pots. Here are just a few more random pictures from within Yellowstone


All the Claridge Grandkids that made the trip
Parker and Devin Rock Climbing. They weren't very high up but it sure looks like they are.

Don't mind the extra finger in the picture.



2 comments:

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

It really is beautiful there, isn't it? It looks like you all had a great time and the kids are just soaking up their surroundings. I can just imagine how much fun they must have had.

Anonymous said...

Yellowstone is one of our favorite places! I'm so offended you didn't stop off in Hailey!

Dirty Rat!