Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Kindergarten Here I Come!

And he is off, my little buddy started Kindergarten today. He was so excited this morning. He wore his back pack all over the house long before it was time to go. He has a theme this year, his back pack is basket ball, his lunch box is basket ball, even his shirt today was basketball.

We got to school a few minutes early to snap some pictures and meet new friends. He has some of his good buddies from head start in his class this year and that made it easier to say good bye. Matter of fact he looked at me at one point and said you can go already MOM!


(sorry these two pictures are blurry, the basement of the school wasn't the best for pictures)
I'll admit I have been close to tears this morning but they haven't crested yet. I just can't imagine how someone else is filling his time today, someone else is getting to hear his Parker-isms. Cole and Madi seem a bit lost today with out big brother here to play with or argue with. Even I feel a bit lost today with out my little buddy asking me this that and the other about every thing.

I am sure he will do great and have a fabulous time. I just can't wait till 3:30 to hear all about it.

2 comments:

BreAnne said...

I can't believe that hes already in Kindergarten. Feels like it was just yesterday the little guy was born. Hes just growing up so fast! I hope he has a great year!! I miss my 2 little buddies! I tell ya I really need a trip home.

The Larsen's said...

It comes way too fast doesn't it? It looks like he is set though and that always makes it easier. Yea Parker!