Sunday, February 8, 2009

Look at my new toy!


So I don't have it in my hot little hands yet, it will be here sometime this week according to David. I can't wait for it to get here and to play with it, but for now I just get to look at this picture and dream about it.

On other news we joined a super super nice gym this week too. Yay! The best part about it, Childcare is FREE! That means I can go, drop Madi off in the kids club and work out uninterrupted for a whole 2 hours(that's the max time allowed per kid in the kids club) if I wanted. David on the other hand is getting up at 5:30am to go to a spinning class. He's insane if you ask me. The guy at the gym said taking that class at that hour is like hooking jumper cables up to your body. What sounds remotly fun about that? I'll stick with my 9am work out schedule!
Oh and they have a kids pool, so now when we have cabin fever we can pack up and go swimming!

0 comments: