Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas in Photos


Before the kids came downstairs. Thats Madi's kitchen there on the right. She loves it!
Add Video



This isn't a great picture of what I wanted but it is a fabulous picture of Madi's blue eyes. I had rolled her hair in curlers earlier in the day and it looked fantastic! Too bad I don't have a great picture of it.

Parker learned a song to sing all by himself on Christmas eve.

The Butterfield Grandkids performing on Christmas eve.

Madi checking out the gifts.

Two very excited boys opening there Nintendo DS's that Santa brought them.

1 comments:

Brent Hope said...

I love Parker's jacket! I have one just like it. Looks like you guys had a beautiful Christmas. We went to the Conference Center in SLC and watched "Savior of the World" a church musical about the birth and resurrection of the Savior. Sonja Ames and her two oldest: Sam and Elise had substantial parts in the play. It was so beautiful!