Thursday, August 19, 2010

Primary chuckles

Its been awhile since I have blogged. We have been super busy this summer doing all sorts of fun things. Lots of family time, a wedding and lots of camping. Before I get to all that though, I have to write down these two stories so that I can remember them.

After being gone from church for 3 weeks, Parkers primary teacher shows up at our door. She had missed Parker and wanted to make sure he knew that. However she had a blue Book of Mormon in her hand with a note on it to him. Apparently Parker told her that we don't own any scriptures in our house! Totally not true by the way! He now has his own book of Mormon that he has promised his teacher to read nightly.

Cole's primary teacher let me in on a little secret as well. They were talking about treasures and how the gospel is a treasure etc. Well she asked the kids if they had any treasures, my sweet child piped up with "I have one! Its diet coke!"

2 comments:

Cherringtons said...

That is awesome!! Love both of the stories. It is so funny to find out what your kids say when you are not around.

Rhonda Splear said...

So funny! And, it's a good thing you are in WA, and not in UT...Cole's primary teacher probably would have gone straight to the bishop. ;-)