Thursday, September 2, 2010

First day of school

So excited for the first day!

Kindergarten 
Second Grade
The boys started school this morning. After meet and greet last night, they were super excited to go back to school. Even better, they get to ride the bus to school this year! It picks them up at the corner of our block! Neither one of them wanted me to drive them to school today. I let them ride the bus and then met them at the school to make sure they got in and in the right classroom. I am sure they are both doing great and having a good time. I can't wait till they step off the bus to tell me about all the fun things they do at school!

Bus driver Mr. Tim. Should be pretty easy for the boys to remember his name. Parker was so excited that all I caught was his shoe hopping on the bus.

0 comments: