Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Diet Coke and Fast Food

About a month ago, I decided that I was going to give up something, just wasn't sure what. Well I settled on Diet Coke after realizing that David and I could go through a case of diet Coke in about 3-4 days. That adds up and fast! So we gave it up. Its been twenty days so far and I can now say I don't miss it. The first week yes, but now not so much. We've replaced it with water and crystal light. I even drank a glass of MILK! Now any one that knows me, also knows that I despise milk. It actually wasn't that bad. Oh and at the same time we also gave up fast food, not just one place but any place that has a drive thru! We are reaping the benefits of eating better and feeling better with not so much crap and carbonation running through our veins.

1 comments:

Shauna said...

Good for you!! It's so hard to give up something but the benefits are so great! I really admire your strength!