Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 5- Dates with my boy


I got a chance to spend some good quality one on one time with Parker on Saturday night. We went to Ivars and then did a little shopping together. We were able to talk about all sorts of things that we don't normally get a chance to with his siblings around. I think he and I both had a really good time. He reminds me so much of myself. We love to talk books. After Saturday he has me thinking he needs his own e-reader. He read for about an hour and a half on my nook earlier in the day and raved about how nice and handy it was. I think he gets the sales men part of him from his Dad. The video above is one from when he was a few years younger. He went through a stage that instead of yes he would say fo-sho! We would LOL every time. Love you Parker!

1 comments:

Kanagamani Hospital said...

I felt that this blog is such a nice information. Happy to read this blog.
Ramanathapuram Hospital List