Thursday, April 28, 2011

Cole's Antics

So I used to think Parker was the mischievous one in our family, boy was I wrong! For no other reason then I want to remember these things happened is why there is a blog post today. 

Begining of Febuary, Davids extra work laptop went missing. Just dissapeared. Kids claimed they hadn't seen it, didn't take it etc. Well on laundry day I found it, next to Cole's bed. Along with that lap top I found various screw drivers. You can already see this isn't going to end well right? Pulled out the lap top from its hiding spot and opened it up. Only to find that 90% of the keyboard was missing! He had taken the screw driver to it and popped all the keys off! Oh and not only the keys but there very specific they only fit in a certain spot plastic key holder thingy. UGH! I had to make that phone call to David and tell him I found it and what happened. Thank goodness for accidental warranties!

About a week ago I walked into the same child's bedroom to find all the electrical outlet covers taken off. Light switch and every plug in there. I think there are around 4 outlets. Apparently he didn't like those child proof outlets! Thankfully he didn't mess with the actual electrical outlet and didn't get hurt. That would have been BAD! 


Oh and lets not forget the time he took his DS on the bus because he wanted to let one of his friends borrow it! Just trying to be a nice friend I guess. That same week I got a call from his teacher saying he had 2 wii games and 2 DVD's at school. Another kids DAD and Cole were trading movies and games unbeknownst to me. Ya that didn't go over well with me or his teacher. 

Just yesterday he got onto my facebook page and proceeded to change my status and post self portraits of himself! 
He keeps us hopping thats for sure and I wouldn't trade him for anything in this world!

0 comments: